What are Cookies and how do they use www.arsotallers.com website?
Ensure that websites can work properly
• Store your preferences such as the language you have selected or font size.
• Know your browsing experience.
• compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you've been in our midst.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and computer / device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access the settings of your browser to edit and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the web sites MECANITZATS ARSO SL, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or logged in with your access data can access personalized services tailored to your preferences based on personal information provided at time of registration and stored in the cookie on your browser.
The email-marketing tools of MECANITZATS Group ARSO SL use small invisible images for users who are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which consulted, etc. With this information, we conducted statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the supply of services to which the user is subscribed and provide information that may be of interest.
Why are they important?
• From a technical point of view, allow websites work more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, currency or detect access device.
• Establish levels of security that preclude or impede cyber attacks against the website or its users.
• They allow the managers of the media to know statistical data collected from cookies to improve the quality and experience of its services.
• They serve to optimize advertising we display to users, offering the most suited to their interests.
What are the different types of cookies that can be used in www.arsotallers.com?
• The session will expire when the user leaves the page or close the browser, ie are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from your computer to quit.
• Permanent expire when the purpose for serving or when manually deleted met, have deletion date and are typically used in the process of online shopping, customizations or registration, to avoid having to type your password constantly. Furthermore, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party Cookies.
• The very Cookies are those that are sent to your computer and run exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
• If you interact with the content of our Site may also set cookies from third parties (eg, pressing or watch videos hosted on another website social media buttons), which are those established by a different domain of our website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other web sites when surfing the web sites mentioned.
Browse this website means that you can install the following types of Cookies:
Some services MECANITZATS ARSO SL connectors can be used with various social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social register, you authorize the social network store a persistent cookie. This Cookie remembers your ID in the service, with much faster access on these visits. This cookie can be eliminated, and also it can override the access permissions MECANITZATS ARSO SL services from the privacy settings of the particular social network.
How I can configure my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not required for use of our website, you can block or disable activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow practical warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If rejects you can still use ours, although the use of some services may be limited Web Site and therefore its less satisfactory experience on our Website.
Here's the links to the major browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Version 7 and 8
If you want additional information about configuring detailed Cookies by supplier or manage your preferences, visit the website Your Online Choices.
Cookies Policy was last updated once a day [March 2, 2015].